Change of Mind Policy
Some of these products can’t be returned - usually due to health and safety reasons. If so, this is specified in the product listing.
If the Product is not one of the Smart Gadgets Exclusive Brands, the Change of Mind Policy doesn’t apply.
- Subject the rest of this policy, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with your purchase of a Smart Gadgets product, you can contact us within 14 days of taking delivery and return the product. You will then receive a store credit for the purchase price of your product (excluding the initial delivery charges as set out in your order confirmation email)
- Products must be returned in their original packaging, along with all included accessories, be in new condition suitable for resale, and must not have been damaged during the time the product is in your possession, including up until we receive the product.
- You must notify us via the Smart Gadgets Help Centre within 14 days of taking delivery of your product and request a return under this policy.
- If there is no proof of the delivery date it will be assumed to be 3 business days from the date of dispatch of the product.
- The product must be returned to us within 10 business days of your request to return your product.
- You must return the product at your own cost and you must comply with the directions for returning the product that our staff provide to you. The product will remain your responsibility during transit until they are received at the address supplied by our staff. We do not accept any liability for any loss or damage which may occur during transit.
- After receiving the returned product, we will issue a store credit as soon as is reasonably practicable and you will be provided with e-mail acknowledgement.
- We reserves the right to make changes to this Change of Mind Policy without notice.
- This Change of Mind Policy is in addition to the Smart Gadgets the Warranty.
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.